From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: x11-terms/enterminus-9999 won't compile
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 14:32:10
1 On 04/03/2011 03:04 PM, Mick wrote:
2 > On Sunday 03 April 2011 19:21:05 walt wrote:
3
4 >> Anyway, looks like you're compiling with -j> 1, so I'd suggest trying
5 >> again with -j1 just for fun.
6 >
7 > Thanks Walt, just tried it, but it fails in the same way. All I now see is
8 > this:
9
10 > term.c:144: error: conflicting types for ‘term_tcanvas_data’
11 > term.h:156: note: previous declaration of ‘term_tcanvas_data’ was here
12
13 Ah, that's the real error message. The obvious thought is that the compiler
14 is picking up the wrong term.h from somewhere.
15
16 I have term.h from the ncurses package, but it doesn't define term_canvas_data
17 so it can't be the file that's causing your problem.
18
19 If term.h is actually part of the enterminus sources, then the code is broken
20 and needs to be fixed. If the -9999 package downloads the sources from a
21 repository, it may already be fixed and you could just try updating it again.