From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cairo-1.10.2 fails to emerge --missing file
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 22:26:35
1 Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:30 AM, <covici@××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 > > Hi.  In my last update, the system wanted to emerge
5 > > x11-libs/cairo-1.10.2-r2, but the file EGL/egl.h is missing.  Now that file
6 > > used to be provided by media-libs/mesa, but it seems the file is no
7 > > longer there.
8 > > I am running gentoo unstable 64-bit.
9 > >
10 > > Any ideas as to how to solve this problem?
11 > >
12 > > Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
15 > I guess it's called 'testing' for a reason?
16 >
17 > File a bug report.
18 I may do that, downgrading mesa fix it and I discovered that the version
19 of mesa which portage installed as an update was masked -- I wonder why
20 it did that at all.
23 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
24 How do
25 you spend it?
26
27 John Covici