From: "Michael W. Holdeman" <lists@××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Proliant 3000
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:41:53
1 I got the smartStart, but it won't let me set up for IDE boot. When I try to
2 set-up the BIOS it will let me change most settings but says this system does
3 not support IDE HD. Hence I was think ing I would boot on a floppy and have
4 it find the kernel and set them machine up to use the HD. It finds the HD
5 during boot up but can't boot from it...
6
7 Mike
8