From: Roy Wright <roy@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No mail from list
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 06:57:54
1 Anthony E. Caudel wrote:
2 > I haven't received any mail from the gentoo-user mailing list for 4 days
3 > now. Anyone else having problems with the list?
6 If you are using Thunderbird, check your junk folder. This happened to
7 me. I added the mail lists to my address book and everything is working
8 again. It could have been because I cleaned up my address book about
9 then. Or it could have been a side-effect of compiling
10 mozilla-thunderbird-2.0.0.12 on 04/21/2008. I didn't investigate as it
11 is working now.
12
13 HTH,
14 Roy