From: "Crístian Viana" <cristiandeives@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] KDE 4 - error when closing window
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 14:43:02
1 hi,
2
3 every time I close a window in KDE 4.4.1, a popup shows up saying "Starting
4 KTTSD Failed" and I don't know why KTTSD tries to start. I don't have it
5 installed right now, but when I had it, KTTSD showed up after I closed a
6 window for the first time, and it didn't appear again. if I don't have it,
7 like now, the KNotify popup appears every single time I close some window,
8 it's annoying.
9
10 what should I do? I know I can install KTTSD but I don't need it. I wish I
11 could disable the setting which triggers KTTSD every time I close a window
12 in KDE.
13
14 thanks!