From: brettholcomb@×××××××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] 3ware SATA Raid
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:11:43
1 Most hot swap stuff has the drives in caddys that fit in a mount. The mount contains power connections and drive connections. the caddy has cables for the disk data and power that go to a connector on the caddy. The caddy slides into the mount and the connections are made. Some caddies have a lock on the front that cuts off power when unlocked for removal.
4 > From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu@×××××××××××××.org>
5 > Date: 2006/02/10 Fri PM 02:50:24 EST
6 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
7 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] 3ware SATA Raid
8 >
9 > First of all, thanks for your answer.
10 >