From: Pongracz Istvan <pongracz.istvan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OOo 2.4 and Java
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:03:00
1 2008. 03. 28, péntek keltezéssel 05.47-kor Andrew Gaydenko ezt írta:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > Have installed OOo 2.4 on ~amd64/x86_64 with these flags:
5 >
6 > cups dbus eds firefox java kde ldap pam -binfilter -debug ...
7 >
8 > At starting any OOo programm konsole shows:
9 >
10 > javaldx failed!
11 >
12 > Tool-Options-Java dialog finds all three installed JREs, but after
13 > selecting radio control for any of them and clicking OK nothing
14 > changes. Next time the dialog finds JREs again (nothing checked at
15 > dialog opening).
16 >
17 > Help!
18
19 I have a similar problem on my ~x86.
20 OOo 2.3.x and any kind of java (blackdown, sun whatever version). Both
21 with the binary OOo and compiled version.
22
23 Except, the Tool-Options-Java never find my installed JREs, even I try
24 to give the path exactly. It never recognize the java environment. I
25 have no idea, why.
26 I checked system-vm, user-vm, I installed lot of JREs, SDKs, does not
27 working.
28
29 It is really weird and annoying. I cannot find The Ultimate Solution to
30 this kind of problem using google.
31
32 So, I cannot help, but at least, you are not alone :)
33
34 IStván
35 --
36 BSA. Mert megérdemlitek.