From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE control center missing?
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 01:06:41
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 01:46:23 +0200, Alex Schuster wrote:
5 >>> Or just right click on the "K" thingy and select "menu editor".
6 >>>
7 >> Yeah, it's right there in K -> Programs -> Settings, but only because I
8 >> put it there, with kmenuedit.
9 >>
10 > Dale was referring to RIGHT clicking the K menu, which give a short menu
11 > that includes Menu Editor. but I think this only appears if you have
12 > selected the KDE-for-old-farts (AKA classic) menu layout.
16 Should be there for both. That was how I switched it to the old style.
17 I'm pretty sure the menu is the same for both. Then again, I have
18 updated KDE a couple times since then too.
19
20 Dale
21