From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] GRUB v2
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:54:09
1 Hello List,
2
3 I'm sure I saw a thread recently describing progress in understanding and
4 using grub-2, but now I can't find it. I have six months of articles here
5 too, and I've searched gmane and the gentoo archive. Perhaps I'm being
6 dense, or maybe it was on another list.
7
8 I want to try another distro on an oldish box, but its gentoo grub can't
9 chain to the grub-2 on another boot partition - it reports an invalid
10 executable format, or something like that.
11
12 Looks like time to bone up on grub-2 as it's the Coming Thing.
15 Rgds
16 Peter Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23