From: Wade Brown <wanderer.wcb@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] equery caching?
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 22:48:26
1 Equery, esearch, and einfo (I think) are from an index built by
2 running eupdatedb. I'd imagine you're using esync which is just a
3 very small script that does emerge sync && eupdatedb, so doing a fresh
4 esync would alleviate the problem you seem to be having, albeit with a
5 bit of overkill. Just run eupdatedb as root and see if everything
6 updates properly.
7