From: Jeff Rollin <jeff.rollin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Accessibility, or, Purple writing on black is a REALLY BAD idea.
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 14:24:12
1 In the last episode, Jeff Rollin wrote:
2 JR> Hi list
3 JR>
4 JR> I like the new look of the website, but how on Earth does anyone make any
5 JR> sense of the links? Purple on black is a really bad idea, and that's from
6 JR> someone who doesn't have any accessibility issues with websites.
7 JR>
8 JR> Should this be filed as a bug?
9 JR>
10 JR> Jeff
11
12 Actually it's blue, isn't it (the purple is from the colour of my visited
13 links). Still, it's not easy to read.
16 For a successful technology, reality must take precedence
17 over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
18
19 Richard Phillips Feynman, American physicist, 11/5/18-15/2/88
20 --