From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: The war continues.
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 15:20:30
1 On 2016-03-17, Alan Grimes <ALONZOTG@×××××××.net> wrote:
2
3 > My effort to update my syestem continues unabated. =\
4 >
5 > One problem is that every time revdep-rebuild is run, it always rebuilds
6 > all of libreoffice, an 8-hour build. WTF, seriously, WTF?
7 >
8 > I made the mistake of syncing portage again and was thrown back into
9 > useflag hell:
10
11 Have you considered just re-installing from scratch? I know it's
12 tough to admit defeat, but when a base install takes less than an
13 hour[1]...
14
15 [1] Plus the overnight "emerge" command that builds all the fancy
16 stuff...
19 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Oh, I get it!!
20 at "The BEACH goes on", huh,
21 gmail.com SONNY??