From: Willie Matthews <matthews.willie@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] XFCE 4.10
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 02:27:34
1 You need to add a spacer to your panel.
2
3 Right click on the panel.
4 Select the panel pop out menu.
5 Select "Add New Items...".
6 Select "Separator".
7
8 It will add it to the panel at the end, from what is see you might want
9 it to the right of your Windows List. When you do get it to where you
10 want it just right click the "Separator" that you just added, go to
11 "properties". In the drop down select "Transparent" and check "Expand".
12 It should come out to exactly what you want.
13