From: Mark Kirkwood <markir@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - which X terminal do you use?
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 22:37:20
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > I am writing a comparative review of a number of X terminals, so I
3 > thought I'd draw on the collective wisdom of this list. which are your
4 > most/least favourite X terminals, and why?
5 >
6 > Let's hope this generates some interesting comment before degenerating
7 > into a subset of the typical KDE/GNOME flamefest ;-/
10 Eterm - as it works well with Enlightenment, and is a bit prettier than
11 xterm!
12
13 I used to use Konsole (with KDE), which is a great terminal emulator,
14 but I wanted to move to a lighter weight window manager. (Yeah - I know
15 I can use Konsole without KDE - but it does startup a fair bit of the
16 KDE infrastructure to support it).
17
18 Cheers
19