From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Initial console messages garbled
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 16:29:16
1 Robin Atwood wrote:
2 >
3 > Given the almost total lack of response to my post, I guess I am stuck
4 > with this problem.
5 >
6 > Thanks
7 > Robin
10 The likely reason you are not getting many responses, you replied to a
11 message in another thread and only changed the subject line.  I don't
12 know anything about suspend to ram so I been marking this thread as read
13 as new replies appeared.  When I clicked on the folder for -user mailing
14 list, then I noticed the change in the subject since the thread was
15 expanded. I think this is the first message I saw on this subtopic.  I
16 suspect, others on this list are doing the same thing as me.
17
18 What I would suggest is starting a new thread about your topic.  That
19 way people will be more likely to see your topic instead of the topic
20 that someone else started that is not related to this.
21
22 Just a thought.  It may not help but you won't know until you try.
23
24 Dale
25