From: yanglh <xaoru2001@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fire the fox.
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 03:55:16
1 2010/9/19 Thomas Yao <t.yao426@×××××.com>
2
3 > On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 7:22 AM, Hilco Wijbenga
4 > <hilco.wijbenga@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > > Indeed. But FF4 is *much* faster. And much more stable. At least, that
6 > > was my experience when I tried it out. I had to go back to 3.6 because
7 > > some of the plugins that I need were not yet supported for FF4. At
8 > > least the later 3.6 releases aren't as unstable as the previous ones.
9 >
10 > Looking forward to Firefox 4, Firefox 3 really sucks sometimes
11 >
12 > --
13 > @ghosTM55
14 > Mechanism, not policy
15 >
16 > Using chromium-bin instead fo firefox