From: Daniel Hilst Selli <danielhilst@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Torrent with dynamics throttles
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 15:58:06
1 I was wondering about torrents, here is the case
2
3 I love to download stuff through torrents.. so there is aways a client
4 downloading/uploading something.
5
6 When I want to use my band I just set torrents limits, so youtube videos
7 charges fast, and sites load fast too. When I go away I first unset the
8 limits, so my torrents go to full speed again.
9
10 This set/unset is boring.. Is there any way to dynamic set my torrents
11 limits, so when I'm using internet it frees some bandwidth to me, and
12 when I stop to use it goes full speed again?? Is there any torrent
13 client with that feature? If not, is this implementable?
14
15 Thanks in advance!