From: Norberto Bensa <nbensa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] distcc: different arch (amd64, x86)
Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 05:18:56
1 Hello list,
2
3 since Ubuntu Hardy didn't like my notebook, I'm currently installing
4 Gentoo (amd64) on it. This is my first Gentoo install in almost six
5 years!!
6
7 So. I have two other boxes (Intel Core 2 Duo and AMD X2 3800+) that
8 also run Gentoo (x86) and I would like to use them as distcc hosts for
9 my notebook.
10
11 The question is: will it be possible to compile amd64 code using
12 distcc on those x86 hosts? Will it be as simple as emerging distcc on
13 the notebook and configure the distcc hosts?
16 Many thanks in advance,
17 Norberto
21 This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
25 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list