From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] getting digest verification failed when emerging bittorrent
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 21:56:29
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Saturday 07 March 2009 23:20:38 John covici wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hi. I am getting digest verification failed when trying to emerge
5 >> bittorrent -- it is having trouble with the Changelog file. The exact
6 >> message is:
7 >> !!! Digest verification failed:
8 >> !!! /usr/portage/net-p2p/bittorrent/ChangeLog
9 >> !!! Reason: Filesize does not match recorded size
10 >> !!! Got: 19308
11 >> !!! Expected: 19466
12 >>
13 >> Is there a new ebuild coming?
16 > wait 24 hours, resync, try again.
17 >
18 > Or just re-digest the package manually:
19 >
20 > ebuild <path_to_ebuild_file> manifest
24 Does emerge --digest still exist? I recall using something like that a
25 long time ago. I think I used it for googleforearth which never matches.
26
27 Dale
28