From: Michael <confabulate@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Nice job,
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 10:03:36
1 On Sunday, 8 March 2020 01:22:40 GMT Alan Grimes wrote:
2 > I'm just writing to congratulate the linux community for F-ing up
3 > something as semingly simple as a terminal window as well as they did...
4 >
5 > Fortunately X-term is OK, you have to manually adjust the settings of
6 > each one you pop open but well...
7
8 Most desktop environments offer the option to remember the size of a window
9 once you set it.
10
11 Alternatively, for xterms you also have ~/.Xresources to set your preferences.
14 > atg@tortoise ~ $ konsole
15 > QCommandLineParser: already having an option named "h"
16 > QCommandLineParser: already having an option named "help-all"
17 > QCommandLineParser: already having an option named "v"
18 > Cannot mix incompatible Qt library (version 0x50e00) with this library
19 > (version 0x50e01)
20
21 According to the above output you appear to have mixed incompatible Qt library
22 versions.
23
24 You might have caught portage on the hop last time you sync'ed. I'd resync
25 and update your @world, which should bring down the latest and greatest.