From: John Myers <electronerd@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to save ps file from OpenOffice writer?
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 03:31:42
1 On Sunday 20 November 2005 19:18, 張韡武 wrote:
2 > Hello. So far openoffice is the only application that I know that could
3 > not directly export PS format, or print to a 'generic PS printer'. I am
4 > having a lot of troubles trying to generate PS file for my documents.
5 > Usually I have to go to a Windows computer and print to the 'Adobe PS
6 > Printer', and take the file back in a usb stick to my Linux computer.
7 > The usual gnome 'generic PS printer' simply does not exist as a printer
8 > of choice in the print dialogue box.
9 >
10 > How do you guys manage to make PS files?
11
12 You could try exporting as a PDF, then running pdf2ps (from
13 app-text/ghostscript) on it