From: Peter Karlsson <petekarl@××××××××××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] portage-2.1 elog...
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 16:43:11
1 Hi!
2
3 I'm trying to get the emerge logs mailed to my user. Problem is that I've
4 set postfix to listen only on unix sockets (i.e. it refuses tcp
5 smtp-connections) and I want it that way, for now. One solution would be
6 PORTAGE_ELOG_SYSTEM="custom" and do some "mail -s"-magic. I don't know how
7 portage would output the info to get this to work however. Another
8 solution would be to "fix" the mail-module
9 (/usr/lib/portage/pym/elog_modules/mod_mail.py) to accept non-smtp mail as
10 well. Problem is that I don't know python...
11
12 Anyone that has the same (or similar) problem? A hint or two would be very
13 much appreciated.
14
15 Best regards
16
17 Peter K
20 We Can Put an End to Word Attachments:
21 http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list