From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] printing only works from Chrome
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 22:03:18
1 On Fri, 7 Jun 2013 14:01:22 -0700, Grant wrote:
2
3 > One of my systems will print to the print server from Chrome but not
4 > Abiword or LibreOffice. I'm not sure where to start with this one.
5
6 The print server's log files, which will show you whether the request is
7 reaching the server. And, if it is, hopefully why it is not being acted
8 upon.
9
10 If not, try running the program from a terminal to see if it gives any
11 useful output. After that, try strace.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.