From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Layout problem in latest KDE apps
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2018 15:08:04
1 On Wednesday, 1 August 2018 10:06:48 BST Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On 1 August 2018 08:38:32 GMT+01:00, Peter Humphrey
3 <peter@××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
4 --->8
5 > > is there an equivalent for Android clients? It could be quite usable on
6 > > my 10.5" tablet.
7 >
8 > Unfortunately not, although you can do X forwarding with the paid version
9 > of Juice SSH.
10
11 Is that a good way for me to gain access to my Plasma desktop over the
12 Internet from my tablet, or would some kind of VPN be better?
13
14 (This has strayed from the original topic, but that seems to have fizzled
15 out anyway.)
18 Regards,
19 Peter.