From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] scripted iptables-restore (was: Where to put advanced routing configuration?)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 05:58:24
1 On Oct 13, 2013 5:09 PM, "Martin Vaeth" <vaeth@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de>
2 wrote:
3 >
4 > >> 5. You can't script iptables-restore!
5 > >
6 > > Well, actually you can script iptables-restore.
7 >
8 > For those who are interested:
9 > net-firewall/firewall-mv from the mv overlay
10 > (available over layman) now provides a separate
11 > firewall-scripted.sh
12 > which can be conveniently used for such scripting.
15 Thanks, Martin! I was about to create my own preprocessor, but I'll check
16 out yours first. If it's what I had planned, may I contribute, too?
17
18 Rgds,