From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Has eclean changed recently?
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 08:52:21
1 On Tuesday 01 Nov 2016 14:42:58 Dale wrote:
2 > Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 > > For several years I've been running "eclean-pkg -d" and "eclean-dist -d"
4 > > in a weekly tidying routine, but recently it removed every single
5 > > package, leaving just the directory structure. And I'd just spent six
6 > > hours building the packages with emerge -eB too - I wasn't amused.
7 > >
8 > > Can anyone confirm this?
9 >
10 > Works as expected here. I'm using this version of the package:
11 >
12 > gentoolkit-0.3.2-r1
13 >
14 > I tested both dist and pkg and it worked fine.
15
16 Hmm. It's looking as though it works right for me sometimes, but not always.
17 Time for some head scratching...
20 Regards
21 Peter