From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: About the change from /etc/X11/xorg.conf
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 04:07:33
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:31:09 -0600, Dale wrote:
5 >> I like KDE 4. It just doesn't do what I need it to do just yet. I
6 >> believe it will once the devs get around to fixing or adding some more
7 >> code. They just expect to much out of it yet and dropped what was
8 >> working to soon.
11 > If it was working, there was no development to stop :P
15 Yea there was. Even security issues need to be fixed. What is secure
16 today will have a hole tomorrow. There is always something to fix. I
17 do agree that no new features should have been worked on tho. Just
18 maintain what was already there.
19
20 Dale
21