From: Greg Bowser <topnotcher@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] NFS through a firewall
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:38:49
1 Please excuse my possible lack of coherency; I have yet to have any
2 coffee, and I just mediated a battle on IRC, so mehhh
3
4 I had a very similar experience a few weeks back. There's that problem
5 with the thing where the thing is like "hey, Imma use this random
6 port" and then the other thing is like "oh no you diint". So then
7 they fight about it. I have debian boxes (against my wishes) and
8 gentoo boxes in my mix.
9
10 The following article was of great use to me:
11 http://wiki.debian.org/SecuringNFS
12 --
13 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list