From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rc runlevel act strangely
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 13:13:55
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Sunday 19 June 2011 12:56:13 刘勇泰 wrote:
5 >> After installed Gnome things, I used "eselect rc add" command to add some
6 >> init scripts into default runlevel.
7 >>
8 > The command you should have used is "rc-update add<service> default".
12 Actually, eselect is the new way. I still use the old way myself but
13 eselect should work just as well.
14
15 I suspect that something failed to start and the other services depend
16 on what failed so it didn't start them. Just a theory.
17
18 Dale
19