From: Jeff Cranmer <jcranmer01@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Grub problems
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 02:07:05
1 The Bios drive order appears to be correct. The 250MD SATA drive is top of the hard drive order list, and I'm stumped.
2
3 Jeff
6 -----Original Message-----
7 >From: Joe Menola <menola@×××××××××.net>
8 >Sent: Oct 29, 2006 8:06 PM
9 >To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
10 >Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Grub problems
11 >