From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde-base/baloo is blocking an upgrade
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 07:33:58
1 On Sunday 29 May 2016 08:27:50 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > Mick, have you re-synced the tree and updated just portage in the last
4 > day? I'd do that first as all indications are that your setup isn't
5 > wrong and it should work.
6
7 I've resync'ed again this morning, just in case this box was caught on the
8 hop.
11 > You might have to go through your original emerge output and set
12 > USE="minimal" for all kde4 packages that support it and hwere there's an
13 > equivalent frameworks package.
14
15 Ha! What do you know! I've re-emerged kde-base/baloo with USE="minimal" and
16 then tried again to emerge world. It is now emerging 6 out 144 packages
17 without a Blocker!
18
19 Thank you all for your help. :-)
22 Regards,