From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde update
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 22:04:28
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 23:55 on Tuesday 31 May 2011, Dale did opine
2 thusly:
3
4 > > It appears I was wrong after all.
5 > >
6 > > Manners dictates that apologies to Dale are in order.
7 > >
8 > > Sorry Dale.
12 > No need. I'm more worried about the heat over here. It's going to be
13 > 100F tomorrow. My poor garden is starting to cook the food as well as
14 > grow it. O_O I just need to explain it better from now on. ;-)
15
16 You live down Louisiana/New Orleans way right? Sticking hot in summer. Fine
17 bourbon though. And blues, don't forget the blues.
18
19 Or you could come over to Johannesburg and luxuriate in our wonderful high-
20 altitude winters. Tonight is predicted to be -2 deg C
24 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com