From: "Andrés Becerra Sandoval" <andres.becerra@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LightDM. Anybody succesfully using it?
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 21:44:39
1 On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 3:21 PM, Ignas Anikevicius <anikevicius@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hello to everybody,
3 >
4 > I wanted to try this DM as just an alternative to SLiM. Previously I
5 > have also used CDM, but I found it not suitable to my needs.
6 > The thing with LightDM (from the moonrise overlay) is that I can't get
7 > it compile. Does anybody know why this might be a problem?
8 > What are your experiences with this DM?
9 >
10 > I am sorry if I ask noobish questions or if they are asked not in the
11 > right place,
12 > this is my first email to the list as well as the first 2 months with
13 > Gentoo. :)
14 >
15 > The log: http://pastebin.com/KXvTBE5a
16 >
17 > Thanks a lot for help,
18 > Ignas A.
22 It looks like a bug in the ebuild not demanding version requirements
23 for automake.
24 Could you try installing other automake versions, I have these in my
25 system: 1.9.6-r3(1.9) 1.10.3(1.10) 1.11.1-r1(1.11)
29   Andrés Becerra Sandoval