From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Accept all versions but 9999
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 22:01:10
1 On Friday 14 March 2008, Chris Brennan wrote:
2 > Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > | On Friday 14 March 2008, Chris Brennan wrote:
4 > |> Alan McKinnon wrote:
5 > |>
6 > |> I do think ... we have hijacked this thread ... was the original
7 > |> question answered?
8 > |
9 > | Yes :-) At least until the OP can do some further tests, but he got
10 > | an answer that satisfied him for now
11 >
12 > Oh OK Good then. So what's next ... shall we suffer the vacuum of
13 > space for twenty-nine seconds?
14
15 I honestly don't know what you are on about - this rabbit bone in my
16 beard must be interfering with my ability to understand plain English.
17 Or maybe it was the insane conversation with the telephone sanitizer
18 this morning...
21 Alan McKinnon
22 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
25 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list