From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mythtv problems
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 16:08:37
1 On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:23:30 -0500, Michael Sullivan wrote:
2
3 > At first I thought that sometime that installed since Oct 12 was causing
4 > the segfault, so I tried unmerging the 350+ packages that had installed
5 > since then and listing them in package.mask, but that blew up in my face
6 > because I don't know a command that forces portage to ignore masked
7 > packages and install next-highest stable versions.
8
9 Mask higher versions in package mask
10
11 >cat/pkg-version.you.want
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 FINE: Tax for doing wrong. Tax: fine for doing fine.