From: "W.Kenworthy" <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] spell checking using kile under gnome
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 14:17:55
1 I am using kile under gnome to edit latex files. Its ok, but I am
2 having problems with the spell checker - it works and does the job
3 except it cant "add to dictionary" so once I restart kile, I have to
4 start again with every discrepancy picked up by the spell checker.
5
6 I suspect its because of using it under gnome there is no way to set a
7 personal dictionary. Ive installed kcontrol which is apparently what you
8 use in KDE to set the dictionaries, but I cant see how to set a personal
9 dictionary. Maybe I need to install/run a full kde to set it? - then
10 will it stay set under gnome?
11
12 Any help appreciated!
13