From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Boot up error messages. Init thingy needed now??
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 08:43:14
1 On Sat, 07 Feb 2015 16:06:21 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > > From the Changelog:
4 > >
5 > > At the request of QA team the use of DRACUT_MODULES use-expand has
6 > > been removed as well as run-time (pseudo-suggested) dependencies.
7 > > Instead, the list of suggested dependencies is printed in postinst
8 > > log message. See bug #498832.
9 > >
10 > > So DRACUT_MODULES is no longer used.
11
12 > Great. I peeked in the ebuild but didn't check the changelog. So, I'll
13 > try removing the line and see what blows up.
14
15 Nothing, you will be removing a line that is ignored anyway. All that's
16 wrong with having the line there is your expectation that it does
17 something :)
21 Neil Bothwick
22
23 RAM disk is *not* an installation procedure.