From: Florian Philipp <lists@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LibreOffice
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 17:31:06
1 Am 15.10.2010 16:19, schrieb Andrés Becerra Sandoval:
4 > On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 8:05 AM, András Csányi <sayusi.ando@×××××.com
5 > <mailto:sayusi.ando@×××××.com>> wrote:
6 >
7 >> Hi All,
8 >>
9 >> I would like to know when will be part of portage the LibreOffice? I
10 >> know this is an unsupported software (I have found in Gentoo Forum
11 >> unsupported software part).
12 >>
13 [...]
14 >
15 > Hello,
16 >
17 > I have libreoffice-bin installed from rion overlay and it is working
18 > fine for the moment.
19 >
20 [...]
21
22 There is also what looks like a source build (haven't tried it) in
23 geki-overlay.
24
25 Just out of curiosity: I thought LibreOffice is just a renamed
26 OpenOffice because of trademark issues with Oracle and not even the name
27 is fixed for the moment. Doesn't that mean that the OpenOffice ebuilds
28 will slowly migrate to LibreOffice, anyway? When I look at the version
29 number, OpenOffice is currently at 3.2.1 and LibreOffice from
30 geki-overlay at 3.2.99.1.