From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Clickless screenshot...how?
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 11:21:00
1 On 07/29 06:52, Bill Kenworthy wrote:
2 > On 29/07/17 18:05, v_2e@×××.net wrote:
3 > > On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 10:58:50 +0200
4 > > tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
5 > >
6 > >> Hi,
7 > >>
8 > >> to display tracking informations (abondomed delivery) to an oversea
9 > >> seller I need to screenshot a dropdown menu.
10 >
11 > Can you access it via ssh? - you may be able to set it up and copy the
12 > framebuffer to a raw image and convert it after.
13 >
14 > BillK'
17 Hi Bill,
18
19 Thanks a lot for help! :)
20
21 The task is already accomplished :) with a mixture of WM-based
22 hotkey definitions and a delayed commandline utility (main,scrot,
23 imagemagick).
24 Addtionally I dont think that my X11 uses framebuffer (not shure
25 about that, though)...
26
27 Cheers
28 Meino