From: Stephen Reynolds <stev.john.reynolds@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: dev-ruby/json-1.8.0
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 09:53:01
1 Okay I am now using ruby19, This have solved my problem.
2 Thanks
3
4 stephen # eselect ruby list
5 Available Ruby profiles:
6 [1] ruby19 (with Rubygems) *
7 [2] ruby20 (with Rubygems)
10 stephen # ls -l /usr/bin/rdoclrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 6 Jun 8 11:45
11 /usr/bin/rdoc ->
12 rdoc19
13
14 stephen # grep RUBY /etc/portage/make.conf
15 RUBY_TARGETS="ruby19"