From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] python2.4-pyrex not found
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:54:26
1 On Wednesday 14 March 2007 18:20, Arnaud FARINE wrote:
2
3 > Thanks for your help but...
4 > The documentation of my app (synce/opensync) indicates to install
5 > python-pyrex and python2.4-pyrex...strange.!
6
7 Well, that just mean that that documentation assumes a debian
8 environment.
9 What are you trying to do? Do you want to install synce and/or
10 libopensync? Then, why don't you just emerge synce and libopensync and
11 let portage take care of all the dependencies? (btw, I don't see any of
12 the packages you mention listed as dependencies of synce and
13 libopensync...)
14 Or are you trying to do something else? The more info you provide, the
15 more accurate answers you are likely to get.
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list