From: TheXzoron <thexzoron@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] QT Applications all are Stuck in a Broken Theme.
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 00:15:10
1 Basically after I deleted various files in my user's /home folder
2 because it was getting full of configuration files for programs that I
3 didn't use, all qt applications got stuck in this hard to read theme
4 when I did not have any theme set.
5
6 http://puu.sh/jL9cR/87b545fd17.png http://puu.sh/jL9e9/93425231cf.png
7
8 Trying to change to theme to something else in qtconfig changes very
9 little and the text in QT applications is always borderline unreadable.
10 I have also tried reinstalling everything QT related from the binaries
11 that got created with buildpkg but the problem still persists. It may
12 also be worth noting that GTK+ in qtconfig, which I used so QT programs
13 would look consistant with my GTK theme is not there and setting it
14 manually in Trolltech.conf makes it say Unknown.
15 https://puu.sh/jL9ju/d0928b6f2e.png
16
17 What could I do to resolve this problem?