From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] x11-terms/terminator to be terminated
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 11:46:11
1 On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 12:13:45 +0100, Dan Johansson wrote:
2
3 > The reason I use terminator is it's "multi-session" support. I use it
4 > to open eight ssh connections to eight different hosts and then use the
5 > "Send to all" feature to execute the same command on all hosts (and
6 > watch the output from all hosts simultaneously).
7 >
8 > Any suggestion a good tool that can do this?
9
10 I used to use net-misc/clusterssh to do this but these days I do it with
11 tmux.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 You are about to give someone a piece of your mind,
18 something you can ill afford...