From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Python IDE
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:17:54
1 > I wonder if it's worth using Kdevelop for small apps with graphic
2 > interface.
3 > Any Kdevelop users around ? How useful is it to you ? Is it hard to
4 > learn ?
5 > Did you give up using it ?
6 > Thanks for replying to this quick survey.
9 > As for me, it's better to write small apps in python, and Kdevelop is
10 > not userfull for python.
11 > Now I'm using eric - it's qt IDE for python.
12
13 By the way: I am looking for a good, general Python IDE on Linux. Most
14 people advice Eclipse+PyDev. I tried it and it looks good, but it's damn
15 too memory intensive (I need to use it on an office machine with 512 K
16 ram, and it eats almost half of it).
17
18 Any other suggestion?
19