From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Beyond-Gentoo question
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 12:14:47
1 James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> [10-10-08 16:36]:
2 > <meino.cramer <at> gmx.de> writes:
7 > > for a long time I have compiled makehuman from the svn tree.
8 >
9 > quick guess.......lafilefixer --justfixit?
12 > In the past with some video games, I had problems with the
13 > .la files after compiling new versions of the games that
14 > used libsdl.....
15 >
16 > (WAG)
19 > James
26 Hi all,
27
28 I finally found the reason for haveing no z-buffering available...
29
30 The libsdl was copiled without the opengl USE-flag set.
31 Would it possible, that this flag is set for 32bit-Linux by default
32 and is totally missing (not shown when doing a 'emerge -pv libsd�',
33 neither set nor unset) on 64bit-Linux?
34
35 I added this flag and now everything is working fine...
36
37 Best regards,
38 mcc