From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: -march=auto
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 00:25:47
1 Peter Humphrey writes:
2
3 > On Thursday 21 May 2009 20:30:19 Alex Schuster wrote:
4 > > Paul Hartman just posted a link to a script that seems to do what I was
5 > > looking for in the "[OT]eee 900a intel atom is what processor family?"
6 > > thread: <http://www.pixelbeat.org/scripts/gcccpuopt>
7 >
8 > It's the same thread as your own message is in. Changing the subject does
9 > not remove references from headers, nor should it. In other words, if you
10 > want to start a new thread, click "new", not "reply".
11
12 I wanted to keep the thread, but change the topic accordingly. I just did
13 not check the original topic, so I overlooked the posting I mentioned was
14 supposed to be in the same thread - that's a little silly of me, actually :)
15 It shows up in a different thread, though, because the references were lost.
16 looks like Maxim's YahooMailWebService always drops them.
17
18 Wonko