From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Display displacement
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:51:48
1 Hello,
2
3 i solved my problems concering the nvidia-driver and the splash-theme delay.
4
5 Nvidia-driver works after upgrading to 1.0.8178-r3 and the splash-theme
6 starts immediately after the boot message as i updated my kernel to
7 2.6.15.gentoo-r4.
8
9 But one problem still remains, the display is displaced to the left in
10 all my console windows on boot up, after i logged into my gnome-session
11 the display fits perfect. When i use the button for automatically
12 configuring the monitor on boot up, the console windows are looking
13 fine, but when i log into gnome the display is displaced in the other
14 direction.
15
16 What can i do to fix this problem.
17