From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Hard to find netiquette, enculturation bug. (Was: Re: [gentoo-user] GNOME: Cant logout and Lock Screen is showing different background from GNOME screensaver)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:05:46
In Reply to: Re: [gentoo-user] Hard to find netiquette, enculturation bug. (Was: Re: [gentoo-user] GNOME: Cant logout and Lock Screen is showing different background from GNOME screensaver) by Mark David Dumlao
1 In <6e2210230812221647n528ecdf4w5f4b20d1d1d6f7d2@××××××××××.com>,
2 "Mark David Dumlao" <madumlao@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > I gave the reason why, I described what probably caused it,
5 > substantiated that there is something that could be done about it,
6 > and even was the one that took action on it.
7
8 And then made lots of other posts about it, serving no purposebut to
9 further a noisy thread. Must the thread go on until everyone agrees with
10 you or a notice is put on the ml page? Or both?
11
12 FWIW, IMO you filed a good bug, though your advocacy for the fix is way
13 over the top. Can't it be let go now, at least on this list?
16 »Q«
17 Kleeneness is next to Gödelness.