From: Daniel Iliev <daniel.iliev@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CD/DVD burning tools?
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 00:30:12
1 On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 01:13:51 +0200
2 "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Matt Harrison ha scritto:
5 > > I think it would be in everyone's best interests if we let this
6 > > thread die now, I've been reading this thread for the past 2 or 3
7 > > days and frankly, it doesn't seem to be bringing anything of use to
8 > > the ML.
9 > >
10 > > I don't want to get involved or takes anyone's side, but maybe the
11 > > more mature readers can just let it go :) I doubt anyone will miss
12 > > any benefit of this thread continuing.
13 >
14 > I disagree. CD/DVD burning is an important piece of software for a
15 > free system. It has no little importance to understand what software
16 > of this kind can be distributed, and how, and if there are problems.
17 >
18 > Maybe the Gentoo mailing list is not the best place to discuss that,
19 > but since mr.Schilling is here, and the discussion started, better go
20 > on with it until a solution comes out. At least, next time this
21 > discussion comes up, we hope to provide a quick link and settle the
22 > question. So let's chase this thread to the end, once for all, if
23 > possible.
24 >
25 > m.
28 Absolutely. Otherwise we would have wasted out time for nothing and
29 after a while it will start again. I believe it is best to go to the
30 bottom of this discussion now, so this whole nightmare won't repeat
31 itself again.
35 Best regards,
36 Daniel
37 --