From: Xianwen Chen <xianwen.chen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Network message encryption
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 00:46:11
1 Hi KH,
2
3 Thanks for the links. I've now understood what the psi is. Thank you very much!
4
5 Best regards,
6
7 Wen
8
9 On 8/17/09, KH <gentoo-user@××××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
10 > Xianwen Chen schrieb:
11 >> On 8/17/09, KH <gentoo-user@××××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
12 >>
13 >>> Hi,
14 >>>
15 >>> IIRC psi can be used togetzter with gnupg. This should do ;-)
16 >>>
17 >>> kh
18 >>>
19 >>>
20 >>
21 >> Hi KH,
22 >>
23 >> What's IIRC psi? Could you please provide a link?
24 >>
25 >> Best regards,
26 >>
27 >> Wen
31 > Hi Wen,
32 >
33 > IIRC = Acronym for If I Recall(or Remember) Correctly. See [1]
34 >
35 > PSI = net-im/psi See [2] and [3]
36 >
37 > This is from the PSI website [3]:
38 > Using the same SSL technology that makes it possible for you to safely
39 > shop on the web, Psi automatically encrypts its communication with
40 > compatible IM servers to provide a secure connection over untrusted
41 > networks like public WiFi access points. For advanced security needs,
42 > Psi can also encrypt messages end-to-end with OpenPGP.
43 >
44 > Regards
45 > kh
48 > [1] http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=iirc&r=f